Repair Technician APPLY NOW
3770 E La Salle St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Sales & Service
The [Repair Technician] will report to [Service Manager & Owners].
As a Repair Technician, your job falls into 7 major tasks (in order). It’s simple:
- Greeting repair customers and assisting them by carrying their machines to the counter.
- Estimating the repair based on the issues, parts needed, last service, etc.
- Knowing when to grab a salesman when you can tell they’d rather buy a new one instead of fixing the old one.
- Checking repairs in with the appropriate info (in queue) upon arrival.
- Ordering any special parts necessary for repairs, as well as maintaining a complete stock of all essential repair parts.
- Working on repairs/services until completion; meanwhile, asking for help when you need it, following our repair procedures, and using problem-solving skills when unforeseen difficulties arise.
- Communicating clearly and politely with repair customers upon completion of service with documentation of time and date.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Estimating machines at check-in
- Making decisions to help guide away from a repair if you find this to be best (grab a salesman for help)
- Working on machines (both service & repair)
- Ordering low stock parts and special orders
- Assisting Service Manager’s needs
- Communication with repair customers
- Technical Ability
- Social Skills
- Understanding of Inventory
- Multi-Tasking with 2 machine repairs at once
- Can take commands, criticism, and suggestion from superiors
|||3770 E La Salle St, Colorado Springs, CO 80909|||Sales & Service||||||YXOSKpCnSod8WNo1|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false