For Riccar Brilliance models:
Meets HEPA Filtration Standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
When To Change the Vacuum Bag
To maintain optimal performance, change your vacuum bag about once a month or when the full bag indicator light is illuminated.
Replacing the Vacuum Bag
IMPORTANT: Unplug the vacuum cleaner from the electrical outlet before replacing the vacuum bag.
- Open the bag compartment by lifting up on the latch on the bag compartment cover.
- Remove the used vacuum bag by pulling the blue collar tab away from the vacuum. Slide the used bag out of the bag holder which automatically seals the bag. Discard the used bag.
- To install a new bag, slide the bottom of the blue bag collar into the bag holder until it "snaps" into place.
- Push the top of the bag collar upward until the collar "snaps" into place on the vacuum.
- Tuck the bag corners into the bag compartment before replacing the bag compartment cover.
- Replace the bag compartment cover and press down on the latch to secure it into place.