Always Have The Right Needle On Hand
Needles in this set fit all popular single-needle and multi-needle embroidery machines. 20 needles to a pack.
- Using a fresh, high-quality needle may improve your embroidery quality.
- DIME needles are chrome plated for long-lasting durability and smooth performance.
- Keep several types so you always have a suitable needle on hand for any project.
- Use our handy guide to aid in your selection.
- The purpose of a ballpoint needle is to spread the yarns in knitted fabrics rather than cutting them. Always use a ballpoint needle when stitching knitted fabrics to protect the integrity of the knit.
- Using a sharp point needle with a knitted fabric may cut the yarns, damaging the structural integrity.
- When stitching heavy fabrics or over seams and other bulky areas, the needle can be deflected if the shaft is too light. Needles with larger numbers have a larger, heavier shaft.
- A ballpoint needle doesn't have a ball on its tip - rather it has a more rounded point than the sharp point type. Using a sharp point on woven materials will give a cleaner penetration and help reduce puckering on fabrics like quilting cottons.