Update ordinary t-shirts with embroidery!
Nancy Zieman and Eileen Roche will teach you to use your embroidery machine to quickly transform a top from plain to dazzling. These fashionable neckline transformations, stunning sleeve embellishments, decorative side seam transformations, and hemline border designs make it easy to update your wardrobe with designer touches.
- Specially digitized designs make it simple to change the shape of the shirt's neckline and add classy motifs all in the same hooping - no sewing skills required!
- Embellish sleeves with coordinating designs.
- Transform and relax a tight hemline with side seam embroidery.
- Add coordinating border designs to the hemline.
- Bonus Back Bling designs add a special unique touch.
Necklines to Hemlines I is a multi-format CD with 3 collections to transform necklines, sleeves, side seams and hemlines. All three necklines require one hooping in the 6" x 10" hoop or two hoopings in the 5" x 7" hoop. All three side seam designs require one hooping in the 6" x 10" hoop or two hoopings in the 5" x 7" hoop. All five sleeves come in right and left versions and require just one hooping in the 5" x 7" hoop. Both border designs require two 5" x 7" hoopings. Both back bling designs require one 5" x 7" hooping.
Embroidery Design Formats: ART, C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Requirements: Embroidery software, 5" x 7" hoop, 6" x 10"