Ice cream can bring a smile to just about anyone’s face. We all have our favorite flavors and we have childhood memories of eating the treat in the summer time.
Now you can transform those sweet memories into stitches with Eileen Roche’s newest collection, Stipple Sprinkles. This charming collection features raw-edge applique quilt blocks with delectable ice cream treats, decorative stipple quilting and sweet polka dots.
Stipple Sprinkles features Eileen’s quilt-applique-piece method. This technique makes it easy for novices and seasoned embroiderers to start and finish their embroidered quilt. Plus you’ll learn a brand new technique to hide the bobbin side of the embroidery designs. Additional embellishing techniques include a decorative pennant to frame your quilt.
- Embroidery designs sized for 6” x 10” hoops and 8” x 12” hoops.
- 6 unique ice cream blocks in 2 sizes
- Coordinating stipple blocks in 2 sizes
- PDF Instructions, Color Sequence Charts and Templates as PDF files
- Embroidery Formats: C2S, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3
Finished Quilt Size: 36” x 29” for 8” x 12” Hoops • 30” x 25” for 6” x 10” Hoops